View Full Version : hp iPAQ h1900 upgradable to newest Windows Mobile?

GrandPixel
08-17-2007, 04:42 AM
Is there any way possible to upgrade my iPAQ h1900 to the newest Windows Mobile version?

Nurhisham Hussein
08-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Hi GrandPixel, welcome to PPCT!

Is there any way possible to upgrade my iPAQ h1900 to the newest Windows Mobile version?

The short answer - no. The long answer - HP never released updates for the h1900 to even WM2003SE, much less looked at WM5 or WM6. While there are "cooked" (illegal) ROMs available for certain other devices, very few were ever made for iPaqs and to my knowledge never for the h1900.

ktulu_red
08-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi,
Is there any way to reinstall Windows Media Player?
How do i do?
Thanks,

Nurhisham Hussein
08-30-2007, 01:15 AM
Hi,
Is there any way to reinstall Windows Media Player?
How do i do?
Thanks,

Hi ktulu_red, welcome to PPCT!

Although you really should start a new topic on this - it makes it easier for anybody to search for answers later.

To your question, you can't "install/uninstall/reinstall" WMPlayer in Windows Mobile. The most drastic solution is to do a hard reset, which clears the system back to factory state, but with the disadvantage that you lose all your installed programs and data. Alternative solutions are possible depending on the problem - what's the issue with yours (and remember, the more detail the easier it will be to diagnose)?

Darius Wey
08-30-2007, 03:24 AM
Alternative solutions are possible depending on the problem - what's the issue with yours (and remember, the more detail the easier it will be to diagnose)?

In addition, can we assume you have an h1900 series device, or do you own a different device altogether? If the latter, there may be a ROM update available that updates Windows Media Player.

ktulu_red
09-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks to everybody....
i'll do a reset and i will see what happen