View Full Version : What software do you want ?

GeorgeW
08-03-2007, 11:40 AM
For a program that is not exist.
Which is the one you want ?

Lex
08-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Submarine game. Player vs. computer. Player controls the sub. Missles and torpedoes to launch, sonar sounds, radar to track ships above, etc. Avoid depth charges from ships, and torpedoes from other subs. To my knowledge this has never been created. Stop laughing - - You asked. :-)

davea0511
08-09-2007, 06:55 PM
GPS-aware task list. This would be like a plug-on for PI or something similar. When you are in the area of a certain thing to do you are prompted to do it.

GPS-aware coupon notifier. You set up a profile of what kinds of things you like (for PDA users this would most likely be electronics and computers), and you can make a list of certain items you are interested in. When you drive past a retailer that fits that profile and either has items on sale, or items that match your list you PDA notifies you and tells yo what it is.

There are a ton of other GPS related softwares that could vastly improve the utilization of a PDA that as of yet are vaporware.

Dale Daniels
08-10-2007, 12:30 AM
iTunes for Pocket PC.

A browser that is capable of handling flash animation.

More functional Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps.

debbi8
08-11-2007, 05:29 AM
A Whittiker-Moore-like calender for the today screen that is transparent and shows appointments with cut/copy/paste functions.

Joelacrane
08-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Man... I've got a list!

1. A working version of Kasuei Hitchhiker, or some similar WiFi finder/Wireless Network management utility
2. StarCraft
3. A good multi-IM client (Can't seem to find one I like...)
4. A true touch-screen solution (Everything, including WhoNeedsAniPhone falls ridiculously short)

elephant
10-02-2007, 08:07 AM
1. A working version of Kasuei Hitchhiker, or some similar WiFi finder/Wireless Network management utility

Enjoy :wink: http://forpda.org/?p=80

elephant
10-02-2007, 11:45 AM
2. StarCraft

This game is not StarCraft, but very similar )
Please, find ARGENTUM: This is war 1.2 here http://forpda.org/?p=82

Joelacrane
10-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Thanks Elephant, but Hitchhiker (That very version) does not run on my Axim x51v. Sometimes It refuses to start WiFi, and it usually never connects. Sometimes, It does, but it just quickly crashes.

I've never found a solution to this problem, even after posting here about it several times.

Lyon
10-15-2007, 12:24 AM
I want a free guitar tuner app... the ones out there only works for WM2003 :(

Black_Knight
10-17-2007, 09:42 AM
star Craft sound good to me...
but i would also love a GPS navigation system that didn't crash my ppc when i closed it.
Or some free IRC chat client that would stay connected over wifi.... achurly a good IRC client full stop would be sweet.

BK

NewKreation
10-20-2007, 01:43 AM
I would love to have a hot key program. I would like to be able to assign scripts to commands such as Ctrl-u or Alt-m globally, to work in any program. I'm using MortScript for the scripts. Now, I would like to be able to put them to quick use from my keyboard!