View Full Version : Battery died, now it wont turn on or charge

LoyalFox
08-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Just like the topic says, I took a trip out of town and forgot my charger at home. The battery died, but when I got home and put it to charge, it wouldn't take a charge after a day of just sitting there on the charger. It wont turn on and seems pretty much ready to RIP.
This has happened once before and I managed to buy a new battery and it started working, but I really can't afford another one.
I'm new to pocket PCs and just received mine about two months ago, so I was wondering if anyone else knows what I can do to solve this.
Thanks

Mark Kenepp
08-01-2007, 05:09 PM
How are you charging it?

I know that some handhelds that I have owned included a warning that if the battery gets discharged too much, then it will no longer recharge through USB and must be connected directly to an AC power outlet using the supplied adapter.

I am not aware of problems with batteries needing replacement if they are totally discharged.

Good luck,

LoyalFox
08-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Actually I have been using my USB charger =D Thanks for the advice, I'm gunna go borrow my brother's AC adapter. Thanks!

LWesson
08-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Actually I have been using my USB charger =D Thanks for the advice, I'm gunna go borrow my brother's AC adapter. Thanks!

Which unit are we discussing?