View Full Version : i got a few ?s that need answered

SickFish89
07-31-2007, 07:01 PM
I just had my 8125 crap out on me so i just upgraded to the 8525. I was wondering what people think about the windows mobile 6.0 update and if i should do it or stick with 5.0. is there a program or a way to make the sim contacts not appear in the contacts list? and finally, i saw a vid on youtube of this program someone had on there phone, i think it was called "flow" something, makes the windows move like the iphone and stuff, anyone know what im talking about? answers for these would be greatly appreciated

Cybrid
08-01-2007, 03:26 PM
I just had my 8125 crap out on me so i just upgraded to the 8525. I was wondering what people think about the windows mobile 6.0 update and if i should do it or stick with 5.0. is there a program or a way to make the sim contacts not appear in the contacts list? and finally, i saw a vid on youtube of this program someone had on there phone, i think it was called "flow" something, makes the windows move like the iphone and stuff, anyone know what im talking about? answers for these would be greatly appreciatedI think there is no real way for you to separate contacts between phone and SIM. The iPhonePPC? it was done in PPL...I can't remember the name...