View Full Version : What's the last book you read?

aiden11
07-04-2007, 07:00 AM
What's the last book you read? What was it about? Did you like it?

santiago3
07-05-2007, 06:19 AM
I am currently reviewing books on New York most happening and travel stories. I found a few interesting books at Amazon.com

I’m pleasantly surprised by the book “Tales of a New York Limo Driver” by Nicky Testaforte, I am really liking this Book . Sex, Excess and Stupidity on Four Wheels... glimpse some excerpt . Down to the earth, so far it has my interest.

dMores
07-05-2007, 10:06 AM
i've started reading f. paul wilson's Repairman Jack series, which is awesome.
not all books available as ebooks, unfortunately :(

since i'm missing one in the middle, i take a break from RJ and read "the 5th horseman" by james patterson

i'm into crime, thriller, maybe even a little horror (as is f. paul wilson's speciality :) )

martin_ayton
07-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I've just revisited some books I read in my teens: The Crystal Singer trilogy by Anne MacCaffrey. I got through all three in about 2 and a half days at the start of last week. Got *nothing* else done at all. Pure escapist enjoyment, and interesting to see how differently I responded to them after a gap of around 20 years. It's pretty standard MacCaffrey fare: Sci-Fi fantasy without too much emphasis on the gagetry.

Ommadawn
07-11-2007, 05:12 AM
Just finished Ship of Magic and am now reading Mad Ship, all by Robin Hobb. Good stuff, and makes me wonder why it took me so long to get around to them. Her Assassin's trilogy were quite good too, if you like fantasy at all.