View Full Version : Repligo Printer on Vista?

B73C
07-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Hello all,

Am I the only one having trouble installing the Repligo printer on Vista?

Both my wife and cannot get the printer to work at all. It installs fine and says it's printing but nothing ever comes of it...

I've checked the Cerience website but seems like I'm the only one having this problem.

Suggestions?

SailingNut
07-27-2007, 02:56 AM
:(
I've been having the same issue. I was able to get ahold of their support at one point and was directed to a different install file but the result was no different.

I haven't seen any dialog from them regarding an update or Vista compatible release. I'm hoping it comes soon as I hate having to use my old laptop when I have a new Vista machine!!!

buzzard
07-27-2007, 11:47 AM
From what I've read Repligo has stopped all future efforts involving PDA's and is concentrating on Blackberry devices exclusively.

B73C
07-30-2007, 06:09 PM
The only workaround I have is to install Microsoft Virtual PC (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/default.mspx) and run Repligo under XP.

A bit of a pain, but I've invested so many of my documents to the Repligo format it's going to be hard to switch back to PDF.

The size of PDF files have come way down now, so perhaps it's time to revisit a free format and stop paying for a format that no longer has support...