View Full Version : Another i.m. software

q-live
06-18-2007, 04:26 PM
i have verizon xv6700 and tried the software called i.m.+ but i need something better. Sometimes when i pull it up it just blow away or when the power goes off for to long it closes the software which isnt cool when somebody sends you something and it blows away in middle of message.... also it doesnt minimize.... it just closes when you hit ok..... WHY DONT YAHOO MAKE A DOWNLOADABLE MESSAGER FOR PPC INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IT ON TMOBILE PHONES :(

Menneisyys
06-18-2007, 04:53 PM
i have verizon xv6700 and tried the software called i.m.+ but i need something better. Sometimes when i pull it up it just blow away or when the power goes off for to long it closes the software which isnt cool when somebody sends you something and it blows away in middle of message.... also it doesnt minimize.... it just closes when you hit ok..... WHY DONT YAHOO MAKE A DOWNLOADABLE MESSAGER FOR PPC INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IT ON TMOBILE PHONES :(

Read http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=54129 , it answers all your questions.