View Full Version : Verizon IGNORE button needed

lillyg
06-07-2007, 12:55 PM
I've just started using a Verizon VX6700 PocketPC phone. On my previous cell phone, I was able to push any of the buttons on the outside to ignore a call after it started ringing. On my PocketPC, I'm required to unholster the phone and tap ignore. I also have a tendency to accidentally hit the connect button as I fumble to take the phone out of the holster, which is particularly frustrating when I need to be able to ignore the call.

Does anyone happen to know of any utilities that would allow me to push any of the exterior buttons to ignore a call without unholstering?

Thanks in advance,
--Gary

Cybrid
06-08-2007, 02:51 AM
I've just started using a Verizon VX6700 PocketPC phone. On my previous cell phone, I was able to push any of the buttons on the outside to ignore a call after it started ringing. On my PocketPC, I'm required to unholster the phone and tap ignore. I also have a tendency to accidentally hit the connect button as I fumble to take the phone out of the holster, which is particularly frustrating when I need to be able to ignore the call.

Does anyone happen to know of any utilities that would allow me to push any of the exterior buttons to ignore a call without unholstering?

Thanks in advance,
--GaryThe Ignore can also be issued using the softkey directly below the touchscreen "Ignore". You'll still need to fumble though :?