View Full Version : SD Card access disabled somehow

effinG
06-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Hello!
New here.

If anyone can solve this i will be amazed.
Got a WM2003 SE (with Phone function) via work.

I can access pretty much everything on it, except an SD card. I know it has been disabled somehow, either via the registry or removal of drivers. When I force a hard reset i can access the card (but when the company ROM goes on it disables access) A quick look through the registry showed nothing unusual to my amateur eyes.

One interesting thing, when i go to File Explorer and try to create a folder called 'Storage Card' I get the message 'Cannot rename 'New Folder - access denied' Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and the file is not currently in use'.

Any ideas anyone?
effinG :)

Cybrid
06-08-2007, 03:21 AM
Got a WM2003 SE (with Phone function) via work. (but when the company ROM goes on it disables access) A quick look through the registry showed nothing unusual to my amateur eyes.

One interesting thing, when i go to File Explorer and try to create a folder called 'Storage Card' I get the message 'Cannot rename 'New Folder - access denied' Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and the file is not currently in use'.

Any ideas anyone?
effinG :)You realize that the company has intentionally attempted to disable this...Security reasons? You may be violating your employment codes of conduct. It would be better if you didn't...
Perhaps if you'll explain further, I'd feel more comfortable assisting.