View Full Version : ActiveSync

phreaker18
05-29-2007, 09:21 PM
i have an ETEN X500.... AS 4.5.....When i was connected to my desktop using ActiveSync i could access the internet.... but after a random soft reset i cant connect to the internet while connected via ActiveSync.... i even tired unchecking the advance USB networking ... what could the problem be?/ evertime i try to connect to the net... it tires to connect the GPRS connection..

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/2536/pccapture3li4.jpg

please help

Cybrid
05-29-2007, 09:59 PM
i have an ETEN X500.... AS 4.5.....When i was connected to my desktop using ActiveSync i could access the internet.... but after a random soft reset i cant connect to the internet while connected via ActiveSync.... i even tired unchecking the advance USB networking ... what could the problem be?/ evertime i try to connect to the net... it tires to connect the GPRS connection..
connection manager in settings. Try work.

phreaker18
05-29-2007, 10:18 PM
connection manager in settings. Try work.

nope that didnt work :roll:

phreaker18
06-05-2007, 05:33 PM
well i also have WM 6 installed on my device and when i configured AS to sync with mail2web exchange server it stopped accessing the Internet when connected to the PC via USB/ AS.... whenever i try to access the Internet when the device is cradled the device opens the GPRS connection and connects to the net.... how do i get AS to connect to the net when cradled and not GPRS... and the exchange sync gives an error MSG 85020006...

someone please help me.... its really very frustrating not being able to connect to the net when connected via USB/ AS...

thank u

Don Tolson
06-05-2007, 08:29 PM
While we're looking at ActiveSync configurations, has anyone figured out where they put the tick box for Activesync automatically updating the PDA's clock based on the desktop PC's clock time? I want to turn this OFF.

Thanks.

phreaker18
06-05-2007, 08:37 PM
thats an interesting question ... im sure there is some registry hack to disable auto clock update....
im looking into it...