View Full Version : iPAQ 2210 metal stylus

terrypin
05-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Anyone here tried the metal stylus replacements? I bought a set of 3 recently when my original plastic stylus broke at the tip. I now regret the choice (and am looking for a supplier of the original plain plastic types). I suffered an unexpected downside of the metal type due to its extra weight. Certain brisk movements of the PPC, such as when you pull it from a pocket and 'swing' it in front of you, can result in the stylus flying out of its silo. One of my 3 is now lying submerged near the bank of the River Thames as a consequence :|

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

Brad Adrian
05-23-2007, 06:28 PM
I've bought from both StylusCentral.com and Stylisource.com and have been happy; they both have replacements for the 2200.

I've never heard of the problem you're having, though, and am not sure if you can still get competely plastic versions of the stylus. You might have a broken or worn catch within your device.

In any event, if the problem persists, simply tell anybody who sees your stylus flying out of your Pocket PC that it was a poison dart and that your name is, "Bond, James Bond." ;)