View Full Version : Newly-Redesigned SteveJordanBooks.com

Steve Jordan
05-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Introducing the newly-redesigned SteveJordanBooks.com (http://www.stevejordanbooks.com)! As e-books are becoming more and more popular day by day, and new e-book reading devices are entering the market, I've redone the site to look less art-oriented, and more like the kind of site you'd expect to see when buying quality e-books.

Although I've added a few bits and pieces to the site, the overall content is still the same: novels, bios, comments, FAQs, the Techlog, FREE downloads, and a few surprises liberally spread about. And the Mobile Browser pages have been updated to make them work better on your handheld device or smartphone.

One special surprise is a bonus, for all you new Sony Reader owners out there: All of my novels are now available in the new Sony Reader format, ready to download and read. And yes, they are still available in other popular formats, at the same low price of $2.50 each, and with NO DRM attached! I'd like anyone who is interested in my novels, or even curious, to be able to access them with whatever device they prefer... to enjoy the site's features... and to pass the word, of course!

And that's not all: Yes, another novel is in the works, tentatively due out this summer... codenamed "Mirror," it takes place in a world (I love starting a synopsis that way!) where real life and a global virtual reality are so closely intertwined that damage to one could adversely affect the other. It's part mystery, part adventure and a whole lot of fun to write so far... I think you'll enjoy it! And if you haven't already checked out all of my other novels... don't miss out, get 'em all!

So, I hope you'll come by often... enjoy the new look and features... and, as always, tell your friends to stop by and check out some great e-books!

Jorgen
05-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Nice site! And the topic of the new novel sounds very interesting! Save a copy for me to buy.