View Full Version : New site: www.legacyhandhelds.com

LegacyHH
05-02-2007, 02:23 AM
Everyone,

I just put together a new site completely dedicated to handheld PCs and pocket PCs. I have all sorts of free software to download. The software is either shareware, demos, or freeware. I was tired of searching all over for software to run on older devices, so I have a selection of software for everything from Win CE 2.0 on up. I have some other handy/interesting stuff on the site, and I hope everyone will find it useful. Check it out, and feel free to let me know what you like, or don't. Its a work in progress. :)

Click here to check it out. (http://www.legacyhandhelds.com)

Take care,

Chris

LegacyHH
05-19-2007, 05:21 AM
Everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone who has checked the site out. I'm still doing updates on a daily basis (for the most part :) ). I've added emulators, and ports of classic PC games like Quake and Wolf 3-D.

I'm considering having a programmer's section with tools and software for those who would find that useful.

So check it out! What the heck, its free. :D

Take care,

LegacyHH
05-30-2007, 03:58 AM
I continue to work on the site. I'm trying to make it a location that is resourceful for everyone.

I recently updated the files page to allow for viewing the thumbnails in larger windows. I am also working on mobile pages so you can connect with your PPC device in a 240x320 friendly page layout. I will be updating the current PC layout to support 1024x768 instead of the current 800x600 layout.

I'm considering having a programming resource center, if anyone would find it useful.

I love feedback, and get very little :? Thanks for checking out the site.

Take care,

LegacyHH
06-16-2007, 06:00 AM
As always I would like to extend a thanks to everyone who has visited my site. I see the traffic increasing everyday, which makes me believe that my efforts aren't in vain. I'm trying to find interesting software that other sites don't carry. I recently added Quake 2 for PPC, Pocket Humanity - (An impressive Civilization clone), and a working version of Pocket Hexen. I've started adding some Palm software for those out there that may have an older Palm device, and I'm focusing on other applications, not just games.

I recently added a review for DEX Software's (http://www.dexplor.com) DEXplor. I won't profess to being an excellent journalist or reviewer, but its worth a look, I keep them short and to the point (for the most part :D ).

I have updated to the 1024x768 format because most everyone is using at least that resolution, and I continue to work on the PDA pages. My forums pages are installed, and I'm configuring those as well, and hope to have them open to the public soon.

As always, feel free to check it out, and feed back is always welcome.

Take care and Thanks,