View Full Version : Happy April Fools' Day!

Darius Wey
04-01-2007, 05:55 PM
We hope you enjoyed today's April Fools' pranks. Of course, the occasion only ever lasts so long, so all front-page posts from hereon will contain "real news". In addition, we've tagged this morning's posts, so if this is your first visit of the day, you'll know what's legit and what's not. With all that out of the way, did you have a favourite post? If so, make it known with a vote.

Don't Panic!
04-01-2007, 06:20 PM
I was the single iPhone vote. I voted for it because it was the least possible thing that could happen. Thoughtsmedia would surely start a new site not a forum here for something like that.

Rod3
04-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Well, I voted for it, too. I agree; it was totally off the wall!

pocketpcadmirer
04-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Darius! You are indeed great at PS-ing. :lol:

nosmohtac
04-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Ha ha ha! I can't believe I actually fell for all of those posts.
I voted for the MS removing outlook from activesync, but I loved the Micro SD to SD adapter too. Can you imagine having that thing sticking out of your phone?

HTK
04-02-2007, 02:35 AM
Sorry, but no April fool's day will ever come close to the "PALM RULEZ" hack on the website logo! :lol:

TOCA
04-02-2007, 01:21 PM
The one about WM6 for Dell, was rude and evil, the one about MS dumping PIM sync, well now would you stop giving them to manny too good ideas, they just might do that :evil:

Anny jokes on iPhones are good jokes :twisted:

The Minesweeper joke, was pretty good

But now it's Monday, so back to work everybody :wink:

stllhogan
04-03-2007, 09:23 AM
I fell for every single one, I even fell for the minesweeper one after it was announced to be an April fools day prank.