View Full Version : Stuck on Military time (24 hour clock)

brianchris
03-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Today, I noticed my Cingular 8125 had switched to military time (24 hour clock). So, instead of 2pm, it says 1400. The clock is like this on the today screen, calendar, everywhere.

Anyway, I didn't switch it, I can't figure out how to switch it back, and NOTHING comes from a Google search!! The closest I've come is Regional Settings within Settings, but switching back and forth between the two "Time Style" settings does NOTHING....even after a reset.

Could this be related to the DST patch / issue (which I JUST applied)? Could it be related to the hosted Exchange Server (1&1) my 8125 is connected to? Any thoughts would be appreciated, because I've recently hard reset this device twice (for unrelated reasons), and I'd hate to have to do it again :cry:

TIA!!

Single
03-14-2007, 04:02 AM
open start >> settings >> System >> Regional settings >> Time >> and choose the option that ends with tt .

brianchris
03-14-2007, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the reply! My problem ended up being that I didn't notice the two up & down scroll arrows on the right side of Regional Settings > Time, box, and there are more than two choices. Dumb mistake, but I know of at least one other person who has made that mistake, so maybe others will find this thread helpful in the future?

Thanks again!