View Full Version : What can show me???

code-frog
02-28-2007, 07:09 PM
What software out there will actually show me what is using space in my storage memory on my PPC-6700? Something recently took up 10 megs of it and I don't have a clue what it was nor where it is nor how to remove it. Is there a program that will show you this?

Thanks!

- Rex

Cybrid
02-28-2007, 09:40 PM
What software out there will actually show me what is using space in my storage memory on my PPC-6700? Something recently took up 10 megs of it and I don't have a clue what it was nor where it is nor how to remove it. Is there a program that will show you this?

Thanks!

- RexWIMR, SK tools, many others.
Try emptying PIE's cache. I once had only 4mb free and that jumped to 18Mb after that.

code-frog
03-01-2007, 12:20 AM
I have SK Tools but don't see anywhere that it can show me what's using space on my system storage. I see that it can show me where programs are installed but that's not what I'm after. I want to know what specifically (in a list) is using space in my systems memory.

For example where does Outlook store it's email?

psyjohn
03-01-2007, 02:57 AM
I use MemMaid. It shows me in a tree format where all my resources go and all the databases on my device. It also cleans all the temp files, etc. much like window washer on my pc.

code-frog
03-02-2007, 07:39 PM
I use MemMaid. It shows me in a tree format where all my resources go and all the databases on my device.

I bought it. Found and freed up 19 megabytes of memory. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! That program rocks!