View Full Version : PDA only - No Phone

pivaska
02-22-2007, 03:51 PM
I need a new PDA. I have worn out my Dell Axim 51V. I like having my phone separate from my PDA so that if one breaks both aren't broken and other reasons as well. Since Dell appears not to be interested in putting forth any more PDAs I have to search for a new offering of the same quality. So rather than start my search with no information I am asking if anyone knows of a PDA (no integrated phone) that is worth its weight and can do no less than the Dell Axim 51V.

ADBrown
02-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Well, you could always buy another Axim. Alternatively there's the Acer N311, the Fujitsu Loox N560, among others.

May I ask how you wore it out?

Cybrid
02-22-2007, 09:28 PM
For the value, Dell is the way to go. Plus you may have support issues importing Acer, Other such from overseas.

Brad Adrian
02-24-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm probably not telling you anything you don't already know, but the X51v has been one of the sweetest PDA-alone devices around. If mine broke, I'd be wary of the fact that Dell seems to be getting out of the PDA biz, but I'd also be pretty tempted to get another one. Unless there are any specific features you've lacked on the X51v, you might be hard-pressed to find anything nicer.