View Full Version : Demon.net/Gmail email on iPaq 3715 - does it ever work?

PocketChris
02-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Ok, I can only receive Demon email on my iPaq 3715. I am running Windows Mobile 2003, and connect to my Vodafone mobile phone (Sony Ericsson T630) via bluetooth.

When I try and send email, I get the message 'The outgoing mail server cannot send or receive messages at this time. Try again later.'

I can connect to the web fine, but I need to be able to get my emails using the in-built email client. This is utterly frustrating as I'm self-employed and need to be able to get my emails on the move! I refuse to get a Blackberry... :)

The above problem has always been the same. However, previously I could access my Gmail account with no problems, until about August last year, when suddenly, to send or receive I get a user/password request, which point blank refuses my password, despite being completely correct.

Anyone actually using Demon email successfully on their PPC? Gmail?

I've checked all my settings and they are correct according to Demon's/Gmail's requirements.

This is annoying, as I'm at the point in my career where I really need to be able to get my emails while out and about. I just checked it again, and sure enough, it receives fine but refuses to send.

If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated!!