View Full Version : Can you recommend an MP3 player? (WAV, MP3 & MPG)

phil81uk
02-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Hi,

I've seen lots of media players for Windows Mobile 5.0. Is there a recommended one? I would like to play MP3s, WAV, MPG, and AVI would be nice?

Are there an Open Source players available? Not trial copies, but actual free ones?

Thank you

Nurhisham Hussein
02-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Most people split movie players and audio players - what does well with one format doesn't do so good in another media type. Personal recommendations: I use TCPMP for video, and Mort Player for audio, both are freeware.

Menneisyys
02-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Hi,

I've seen lots of media players for Windows Mobile 5.0. Is there a recommended one? I would like to play MP3s, WAV, MPG, and AVI would be nice?

Are there an Open Source players available? Not trial copies, but actual free ones?

Thank you

1. welcome to PPCT :)

2. There are tons of free players for the PPC. I recommend GSPlayer, MortPlayer or TCPMP for audio playback. If you don't mind paying for your player, 4oth Floor's iPlay (if you can actually reach their homepage and aren't banned) can also prove very cool.

I REALLY recommend http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=53656 for some additional info / remarks.