View Full Version : Pssst... SCOTTEVEST Is Holding A Secret Sale

Jon Westfall
02-15-2007, 12:27 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.scottevest.com/htmlemail/february13_2007/february13_2007.html' target='_blank'>http://www.scottevest.com/htmlemail...ary13_2007.html</a><br /><br /></div>OK, so it's not publicized except to previous buyers, but I just couldn't resist not letting everyone here in on this pretty awesome sale. For 10 Days only, SeV is running some nice deals including:<br /><br /><li>A 4.0 Fleece for $69.99!<br /><li>Microfleece Pullover for $29.99!<br /><li>Ultimate Hoodie for $34.99!<br /><li>Performance T-Shirts for $17.49!<br /><br />These are all 50% off the retail price - so if you're looking to stock up on Technology Enabled Clothing, then take a peek!

ScottC
02-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Good deals, and thanks for posting, but are you sure they won't mind?

"As this is a private sale, please do not share the coupon code with others. This is only for our loyal customers."

Jon Westfall
02-15-2007, 07:24 PM

"As this is a private sale, please do not share the coupon code with others. This is only for our loyal customers."

Dear Jason and Jon,

I just wanted to give you a heads up about our 6th Anniversary Sale, in case you want to let your viewers in on the deals. (Yep, it's been over 6 years since we been at this - before the iPod was invented!) It is a secret sale and not publicized anywhere on our website, and is intended only for prior purchasers/owners, but...we thought we would share the deal with your readers.

Straight from Scott himself - so enjoy Thoughts Readers!

ScottC
02-15-2007, 08:53 PM

Dear Jason and Jon,

I just wanted to give you a heads up about our 6th Anniversary Sale, in case you want to let your viewers in on the deals. (Yep, it's been over 6 years since we been at this - before the iPod was invented!) It is a secret sale and not publicized anywhere on our website, and is intended only for prior purchasers/owners, but...we thought we would share the deal with your readers.

Straight from Scott himself - so enjoy Thoughts Readers!

Very nice of them!

birick
02-16-2007, 06:28 AM
8O Milan for $225!
Awesome! I was just drooling over them a few days ago.
I ordered mine.

Thanks Scott!

foebea
02-20-2007, 11:57 PM
I grabbed myself the tactical 4.0 system. I used the secret6sale to shave 70$ off the cost of the fleece, so with next day air shipping it came out to 339 for both coats. I have them now and am very happy.

I actually found the secret sale on my own, I never buy from an online store without a quick google for 'storename' coupon. The first result was thier newsletter on thier site and I jumped on the bargain.

I did consider the leather, thats a great price! In the end, I liked this one better.

FYI the secretsale is over, it is now a public sale as you can see on thier homepage.