View Full Version : problem connecting my e750 to my WIFI network.

jbechtle
02-12-2007, 11:17 PM
I have a WIFI network at home and would like to be able to connect to it with my e750 and surf the web but it will not connect. Sometimes it says its connected but will not let me surf the web, but usually it just does not connect. I am about ready to pitch it out.

Anyone know something I can try? I have upgraded from poctet pc 2002 to pocket pc 2003, I thought that would help but it seems to have made things worse. The user guide is very different from what I see on the screen of the PDA.

Cybrid
02-13-2007, 07:27 PM
I have a WIFI network at home and would like to be able to connect to it with my e750 and surf the web but it will not connect. Sometimes it says its connected but will not let me surf the web, but usually it just does not connect. I am about ready to pitch it out.

Anyone know something I can try? I have upgraded from poctet pc 2002 to pocket pc 2003, I thought that would help but it seems to have made things worse. The user guide is very different from what I see on the screen of the PDA.Sooner Al to the rescue (http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/WM2003/Connection_Manager/ConnectionManager.html) While written on a Ipaq. It will be quite similar to the Toshiba.

Basically MS wrote a software called conection manager which was desigend to help users switch between multiple connections easily. Say Dialup at the cottage in the hills, Wifi on the run and Broadband at home....It succeeded in making it actually harder and more complicated.

Once you get those settings correct try it and post back. We'll try trouble shooting further from there.