View Full Version : My PPC6700 Storage Card is deleting all my files and replacing them with .

DJDilluzional
01-23-2007, 06:44 AM
My 6700 randomly deleted all my files after i installed several app's and replaced them with non-deletable folders named "." I thought it was a fluke so I ignored it. Since then i added several other files to the Storage Card and they have stayed on there. But today i copied some picture files to a new picture folder i created, and 5 minutes later they were gone, but the rest of my files and folders are still there...very odd, and i can't find any info on the 'net about it. Can anyone please help me out? What good is my storage card if i can't trust the data will save on it...

Nurhisham Hussein
01-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Hi DJDilluzional, welcome to PPCT!

Are you referring to the Sprint PPC6700? That uses a mini-SD card right? Some steps to take:

1. Check with Sprint to see if they have a ROM update that takes care of this problem (doubtful, but check anyway).

2. Read this thread (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39583). It doesn't sound like quite the same problem, but it might help.

HTH