View Full Version : Windows 2003 SE OUTLOOK POCKET HELP PLZ

integra144
01-23-2007, 05:18 AM
So I have a Verizon Wireless 6600 with unlimited data. The problem I have set up my Pocket Outlook right I think because I am able to send mail and it apears to download mail fine. I get no errors and it disconnects when it ends it even says downloading 1 0f 94, 2 of 94, so on. I think you get the point. The Problem is Where are those emails? I checked in every folder and I can not find any of them. I am able to send them fine as people receive them.

Where are my emails? I also use inbox.com as my email provider

Thanks plz help

Jon Westfall
01-23-2007, 06:02 AM
Hi Integra...,

When downloading mail on your Pocket PC, incoming mail should be placed within your Inbox (Inside the Messaging application). If you're seeing the "download 1 of 94" message while in Messaging, it may mean that your viewing a different folder or that the messages are past your view setting (Pocket Outlook limits how many days of email back it will display, I believe the default is 3 - so if the messages are older than that, they may be downloaded but just not displayed). Check the options / Account Setup for the mail account (The same place where you set how often the mail account should be checked) and make sure it is set to show all items.

Other than that, I'd verify that the messages do exist on your desktop or wherever you check your mail normally outside your device (i.e. inbox.com), and perhaps try deleting and then re-adding the mail account.

Jon.

integra144
01-23-2007, 02:00 PM
thanks but still nothing, any other ideas? I also sync with my computer outlook