View Full Version : A certain Backup program

jaytee
12-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi,

Is there a program for PPC like the ones on the desktop that allows me to backup files to a storage card, and then when I backup again later on it will see if there has been any changes to a file and update the changed one? Thanks.

isajoo
12-30-2006, 07:31 AM
both sbp backup and sprite backup app work similar. it backs on to memory cards and also has daily schedule to automatically backup. u can choose how many old backups to keep, incase one goes haywire. also activesync has a built in backup app which is free and can only be used when ppc is connected to a pc. not the bset solution, but it works. also i requirement manually backing up/copying all memory card data once a week/month depending on how frequently data is changed. helps when card goes blank...or someone darlingle deletes data on it.

Menneisyys
12-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Hi,

Is there a program for PPC like the ones on the desktop that allows me to backup files to a storage card, and then when I backup again later on it will see if there has been any changes to a file and update the changed one? Thanks.

Please also read the Backup Bible here at the PPCT forums (it was also frontpaged here at PPCT - I also recommend following the frontpage ;) ) at http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51491