View Full Version : What are you opinions on the 700wx pictures??????

kaisermo
12-18-2006, 05:32 AM
You know, after spendin the money, I am NOT impressed with the pictures. They seem all off colored. They look terrible and there is no flash. I don't get it. Its like the color is hyper contrast or something to make up for the flash. I HATE this part of the 700. I am really disappointed how poor the pictures are. I am also disappointed that you can't just send a picture to the phone, you ahve to use outlook. That is retarted. I stopped the email package on my phone because I couldn't get my emai set up poperlly and it I feel I don't really need it anyway.

What do you all think about the picture phone part??????

Zagleft1
12-18-2006, 07:52 PM
:roll: I'm not much of a camera-user, but I remain perpetually MYSTIFIED over how BAD the Trea camera is (much worse than my G1000 or my Audiovox 6600 or any cheap picture camera phone I've seen). I thought I must have some settings off, but EVERY picture is washed out and not particularly sharp-focused. All I can suggest is that you can use the "auto correct" feature after the picture is take to deepen the color a little bit, but be prepared to do this with EVERY picture you take...