View Full Version : Small Favor - 5 Minute Survey

Jon Westfall
12-16-2006, 02:14 AM
Hey everyone, if you're interested in helping me collect a little data for a project, I'd appreciate it if you could head over to http://surveys.thepsychlab.com/?sid=3 and take a quick survey. It should only take around 5 minutes to complete, and I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jon.

Nurhisham Hussein
12-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Done, Jon.

One note though - I had to fudge the GPA questions, as there's no equivalent in my part of the world, or any other country that utilises the British education system.

RogerStenning
12-16-2006, 08:38 PM
How can one translate GPA to the UK system? (bear in mind I went to school well over twenty years ago, lol!)

Jon Westfall
12-16-2006, 09:16 PM
If GPA doesn't translate well for you, then just skip those questions. Or write in an equivilant in your system (that's why those questions are just short-text boxes, instead of numbers only!)

Thanks guys!

Nurhisham Hussein
12-28-2006, 04:59 PM
How can one translate GPA to the UK system? (bear in mind I went to school well over twenty years ago, lol!)

From memory (and I'm going by my local university grades):

A=4.00
A-=3.75+ or 1st class degree when describing CGPA
B=3.50+ or 2nd upper
C=3.00+ or 2nd lower

And I don't think anything below 3.00 really counts unless you have a masochistic streak ;)

Paul Martin
02-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Jon,

Noticing the GPA question, is this for current students? Just wondering the parameters of who you're looking for to take the survey.

Paul

Jon Westfall
02-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Jon,

Noticing the GPA question, is this for current students? Just wondering the parameters of who you're looking for to take the survey.

Paul

Anyone can take the survey. Normally we use college students as our primary sample, so the GPA question is just taken from that form. If you remember your GPA, feel free to fill it in, but it isn't mandatory.

Jon.