View Full Version : PI recurring tasks

jalm1
12-12-2006, 04:06 PM
I am wondering if anyone has any problems with using recuring tasks on their PPC w/ PI? its been a wile since i have used them (have just been filtering them out) since i seemed to recall having an issue with having to recreate a ton of them and it was a big pain. But now with a role change in my job i find myself rarely around my PC and mostly on my treo (w/ exchange sync). The last few days i have been testing a dummy recurinng task and so far it appears, and when i tick it off on the ppc it comes back the next day, so it appears to be working. but i would hate to begin using them again to find i have to spend an hour recreating everything. - Thanks.

applejosh
12-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I've been using recurring tasks with PI (now 2007) for quite a while, and as long as I didn't mess them up by syncing my Palm (specifically with DateBk) to the same tasks folder, I've never had to re-create them. The only issue I run into is if I have an alarm set to a recurring task and if I use Exchange ActiveSync to sync tasks, the alarms show up on the desktop 1 day early. (So tomorrow's tasks show up on the desktop popup with "due in 23 hours" next to it. Pretty annoying.) But on the device it's been working quite well for a while. (Knock on wood.)

jalm1
12-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Thanks.