View Full Version : I.E. Trouble

bigeagle
12-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Picked up my first Pocket PC last week. (Audiovox6700.) I'm playing with it as much as I can to make sure I'm happy switching over from my beloved Treo 650.

I've run into trouble with IE and some websites. Specifically, the site where we do all our online shopping. The homepage has a user name and password to log in. When I click the button it just reloads the same page. I never had this trouble with my palm. I shopped on the site all the time.

I've been able to log in to some other sites without any trouble. Is this a problem with IE? PPC? The particular website? Do I need to try a different browser?

Thanks

isajoo
12-04-2006, 11:39 PM
most likely its one of two problems.... PIE is not able to get the security authorization from site or site does not support windows mobile/pie . there are a couple of hacks for this...it may work. search forums for pie hacks and also try aximsite.com.

other option PAYING for it. try out 3rd party browser like netfront or opera. trial versions available.

Nurhisham Hussein
12-05-2006, 01:48 AM
By all means try another browser - PIE doesn't have very good support for javascript.

BTW, it is not necessary to post the same thread twice, so deleted your other one.