View Full Version : Finding my registration key within the program....

ToddJ
12-03-2006, 03:46 PM
I was a beta tester for Spb Finance and they sent me a registration key via email. however, recently because of a mistake i made with Flexmail, all my emails have been erased. I have Spb Finance installed on my Pocket PC (but haven't used it because it hasn't been working very well) and was wondering how I could find the registration key within the program. I looked on the "About" screen, but it just says 'registered'. Is there somewhere in the registry where it is listed?

Ed Hansberry
12-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Simply contact Spb through your beta contact channel.

isajoo
12-04-2006, 06:39 AM
its funny how google can answer any question u have...try it

typed in spb finance beta testing

got

link
http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=911

contact by email and they will send u a free code. looks legit.

good luck

Darius Wey
12-04-2006, 03:54 PM
contact by email and they will send u a free code. looks legit.

Yes, it is legit, though it's worth pointing out that you need to be an active beta tester to receive a registration code.

Brad Adrian
12-07-2006, 05:23 PM
And FWIW, this should convince everybody to use some kind of system for keeping track of things like registration codes and passwords. You don't have to use anything fancy (like eWallet, CodeWallet or SplashID); you can use Word or Excel. Whenever I get a new registration code, I enter it into my CodeWallet file immediately, even before I unlock the application. It saves me TONS of time whenever I need to re-install stuff (How many hours are in a ton, anyway?).