View Full Version : Text in Monthly Calenday view

bigeagle
11-29-2006, 12:42 AM
Just made the switch from a Treo 650 to a Sprint PPC6700. Trying to get adjusted to PC v. Palm, not sure if I like it yet.

The one feature I really need is the ability to view text on my monthly view. On the Palm I was able to install a simple, free program that added text to the monthly view.

I find the little dots and triangles useless when looking ahead a few months for a specific appointment or event. Scrolling through every day for the next few months to look for a specific event is stupid.

Does anyone know of a simple program that will allow me to see text in the monthly view?

I tried Ulti-Calendar but it appears this feature only works on VGA screens. I don't think the 6700 is a VGA screen?

I don't need a whole new fancy PIM manager, just a monthly calendar with text.

Thanks!

Brad Adrian
11-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Unfortunately, I haven't found any way to do what you want short of getting a full-featured PIM add-in like Agenda Fusion or Pocket Informant.

bigeagle
11-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Trying AgendaFusion now. It does the job but is certainly more involved than I need.

I tried Informant as well. Actually liked the program better but it didn't seem to text in the month view. Did I miss something?

GSmith
11-29-2006, 09:50 PM
You may also want to check out Agenda One. It is advertised as less complicated than Agenda Fusion.

Greg Smith
Author, FeederReader - Windows Mobile news, blogs, audio, video, podcasts downloaded direct to your Smartphone or Pocket PC
www.FeederReader.com - Download on the Road