View Full Version : Canadian Candy!

flooder
10-13-2006, 06:25 PM
The Thought Sites have always had a Canadian flavour to them and I have always had a place in my heart for Canada. (Grew up on a dirt road that dead-ended at the border)

I just wanted to announce that Nestle has finally succumb to the pressure and has introduced the Coffee Chrisp Candy bar to the US market.

http://www.nestle-coffeecrisp.com/

Now where are the petition sites for

Chrisy Crunch
Aero Bars
Smarites (not my fav)
Kinder Eggs

and all the other Candy that Canada and the UK are keeping from us.

isajoo
10-13-2006, 09:02 PM
u r so right about US candy bars...when i was there it was like looking at a selection of the same style of candy bars... everything even taste the same... although, now to my main point...at the rate of obesity in US...it should be the opposite...US should not get any more candy. "It's like taking candy from a baby" a BIG one too.

Canada will start sending u more veggies...ok? 8O

:lol: :devilboy:

JesterMania
10-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Whoa, I never realized the US didn't have Coffee Crisp. You guys were missing out big time on one of the best candy bars ever :devilboy: . Now that I think of it, because both countries are so close together I've always assumed that you Americans had much of the same brands as we do (I don't go over the border much).

Mitch D
10-16-2006, 03:55 AM
I would have to second JesterMania

I never realized that the Coffee Crisp was a Canadian only thing, I always thought that it was a cross border thing.

As the commercial says "Coffee Crisp makes a nice light snack"

Brad Adrian
11-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Sounds like a breakfast cereal to me!

I'm assuming it has some form of coffee or coffee flavor in it? If so, that kills it for me. I cannot stand the taste of coffee.

Besides, here in the DEEP SOUTH we've learned to drink nothin' but good ol' "sweet tea." Most restaraunts don't do it justice, but the tea at Bojangles is "excellent, dood, y'all" Now, if they put THAT into a candy bar, I'd be first in line to buy it!