View Full Version : need help with my pocket outlook email EMERGENCY

imi1232000
10-10-2006, 10:03 PM
I have recently lost all my emails on my laptop that i sync my pocket pc with. however i have all the emails on my pocket pc. How do i send all emails that were on my pocket pc under outlook email to my outlook on my laptop. Please help!!! :oops:

Darius Wey
10-11-2006, 08:34 AM
How did you lose them? Depending on the cause, you may be able to sync your device with your computer and have the e-mails synced back on to it (though, definitely backup your device first, in case this backfires and deletes all e-mails on your device instead).

freemans
10-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Yep, you will need to configure the Active Sync to "replace the item on your PC with the items on your PPC"

Backup your PPC first, incase you did anything wrong. Sprite Backup (http://www.spritesoftware.com), nice for me to have it on my device tough. 8)

Cybrid
10-12-2006, 05:03 PM
I have recently lost all my emails on my laptop that i sync my pocket pc with. however i have all the emails on my pocket pc. How do i send all emails that were on my pocket pc under outlook email to my outlook on my laptop. Please help!!! :oops:Also...have you checked your email server?