View Full Version : Unable to sinchronize calander and contacts???

Ecologist
10-05-2006, 02:40 AM
G'day All
just new here, but had my HP 4700 for 15 months without a problem. This morining when logging on the following message appeared
Information type not synchronised: ....... To view all error messages and dialogue boxes that require your input, you must connect to this computer via infrared or serial/usb cable"
I'm connected via my cradle and usb cable, but never seen this before and nothing seems to let me get to the dialogue boxes. anyone seen anything like this before or have any suggestions on how to resolve it.

cheers

Darius Wey
10-05-2006, 07:15 AM
Dunsborough, eh? G'day from Perth. ;)

Did you make any software modifications between the time it was working and the time of failure (e.g., upgrade of ActiveSync, upgrade of existing mobile applications, installation of new plug-ins, etc.)?

One thing I will suggest is for you to delete your partnership and re-create it. See if that solves anything.

Ecologist
10-23-2006, 01:33 AM
Gday Darius (its a small world!)
thanks for the comment.
tried it and it didn't work. But the other day, I input a new appointment into the 4700 at a meeting and when I got back to my office and placed it in the cradle - it syncronised.
I have no idea what happened (maybe the new moon or something) but now it's working like new. :D
Thanks again