View Full Version : Cadenza - mNotes 4.0 PROBLEMS

kingpin
09-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Long time satisfied user of Cadenza (mNotes), but a recent upgrade to Windows Mobile 5 and subsequent upgrade of mNotes and now the mNotes works very bad; It does by its own change meeting appointments in the Lotus Notes Calendar and in its most erratic behavior it whipped clean all Todo items and Calendar items in Lotus Notes! I’m therefore thinking of using pdasync 3 from Laplink instead of mNotes.

Comments, suggestions appreciated.

cherdman
10-02-2006, 08:11 AM
Long time satisfied user of Cadenza (mNotes), but a recent upgrade to Windows Mobile 5 and subsequent upgrade of mNotes and now the mNotes works very bad; It does by its own change meeting appointments in the Lotus Notes Calendar and in its most erratic behavior it whipped clean all Todo items and Calendar items in Lotus Notes! I’m therefore thinking of using pdasync 3 from Laplink instead of mNotes.

Comments, suggestions appreciated.

I am currently trying to get my work to buy me a license to Commontime mNotes (same thing?). I am using it on a native WM5 device so never dealt with upgrading my PPC. Perhaps contact their support or try a hard-reset/fresh install here:

https://web.commontime.com/Products/IndividualUsemNotes/tabid/92/Default.aspx

kingpin
10-10-2006, 01:19 AM
After some e-mail with CommonTime support I have now upgraded from version 4.0 to 4.3.1, so far so good. CommonTime support is good always received a reply within 1-2 days the few times I have needed support.