View Full Version : Quick Time on Cingular 8125?

rookcnu
09-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Is it possible to stream a live radio show on my Cingular 8125 that is produced in Quick Time? There is a particular live boradcast that I listen to on my pc that I want to listen to on my phone.

Thanks!

isajoo
10-02-2006, 09:37 PM
i think it has to be based on case by case situation...tcpmp can stream videos...i have use a few with quicktime...but not to sure if all will play...mines was a h.264 video...but i basically still to mostly divx/xvid format...always look the best.the podcast i listen to come in mult formats like wmv or divx even quicktime...but for ppcs quicktime is really a hit or miss. tcpmp is the only player i use.

GSmith
11-05-2006, 01:52 PM
If it is available as a podcast, you may have better luck using FeederReader in combination with TCPMP / BetaPlayer / CoreCodec. If you do find a podcast for what you are looking for and you need help on playing it, let me know on the FeederReader Forums. There are some specific codecs you may need to install depending on the exact media file.

Greg Smith
Author, FeederReader - Windows Mobile news, blogs, audio, video, podcasts downloaded direct to your Smartphone and Pocket PC
www.FeederReader.com - Download on the Road