View Full Version : TCPMP on storage card

rookcnu
09-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I am having a problem that I am hoping you can help me with. I installed TCPMP along time ago on my storage card. For some reason, it does not show up in my Program Files like other programs that I have installed on the storage card. In orde for me to open TCPMP, I have to go to the storage card directory everytime and find the player and open it from there. I have tried to put a shortcut in the Program Files folder on the main memory, but it does not work.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Darius Wey
09-30-2006, 03:03 AM
I am having a problem that I am hoping you can help me with. I installed TCPMP along time ago on my storage card. For some reason, it does not show up in my Program Files like other programs that I have installed on the storage card. In orde for me to open TCPMP, I have to go to the storage card directory everytime and find the player and open it from there. I have tried to put a shortcut in the Program Files folder on the main memory, but it does not work.

If you installed TCPMP on your storage card, it shouldn't be showing up in Program Files since that's the target folder for local main memory installations. Unless you're talking about a shortcut in the Programs folder of the Start Menu? That's located in \Windows\Start Menu. To create a shortcut, navigate to the folder you installed TCPMP in, tap-and-hold the main EXE file, select Copy, then navigate to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs, tap-and-hold on an empty space and select Paste Shortcut.

rookcnu
09-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Thanks - that was very easy.

BetaBoy
10-10-2006, 06:25 PM
We have TCPMP/CorePlayer on one card starting upon card insertion from Palm, Windows Mobile, and Symbian.