View Full Version : PocketMusic Question

TimothyP
09-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Is anyone having trouble trying to get the PocketMusic plugin to display on their today screen? I used to have it but it disappeared. I did soft resets, hard resets, everything i could think of, but i cant get it to display again. I contacted PocketMind and they were no help.

Darius Wey
09-13-2006, 03:59 AM
How are you installing PocketMusic following a hard reset? From a backup file or a fresh install?

You may not have enough system resources to display the plug-in. Try disabling other Today plug-ins that you may have enabled, and even a couple of unused SIPs.

TimothyP
09-13-2006, 03:11 PM
I dont restore it from a backup. I actually go to pockegear and redownload the software. I tried disabling other items from the today screen, but still no success. I even disabled everything, soft reset, cheked pocketmusic, soft reset again, but still nothing. I guess its a lost cause.

Darius Wey
09-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Just out of curiousity, which Pocket PC are you using? Also, are you installing the application on a memory card?

TimothyP
09-13-2006, 05:13 PM
Just out of curiousity, which Pocket PC are you using? Also, are you installing the application on a memory card?

Loox N560. Not installing to a memory card. Installing to the device.

Darius Wey
09-14-2006, 04:13 AM
Loox N560. Not installing to a memory card. Installing to the device.

Very odd. Your device is definitely capable of running it, and you're bypassing any problems to do with memory cards. I'm stumped for the moment. I guess PocketMusic simply has issues with the N560. :(

TimothyP
09-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Got it to work. When i would download PocketMusic from PocketGear, it would say that i'm downloading v. 4.3.2, but when the actual download file comes up it says v.4.2.6. so i did a google search to find PM v. 4.3.2, and a result i got brung me to v. 4.3.3, so i downloaded that, but the plugin didnt appear, so i soft reset the device and it appeared. And now its working fine. Thanks.