View Full Version : A Tragic 5th Year Anniversary: 9/11

Jason Dunn
09-11-2006, 04:00 PM
As regular readers of Pocket PC Thoughts know, we try to avoid discussion on issues that are deeply political, religious, or nationalistic. Such issues tend to bring out very strong emotions in people, and more often than not we end up with angry forum posts flying back and forth, which hurt our sense of community. Yet I believe the loss of any human life is a tragedy, regardless of why it happens, and as such I would be remiss by not acknowledging this day and giving people a chance to discuss their feelings.<br /><br />Personally, I'm a believer that the best way to resist terror is to go about living your life normally, but I also understand that for some, this may be a day of reflection and thought, where Pocket PC news plays no part. So while we will continue to post news to this site, I suspect things will be a bit quieter around here today than normal.<br /><br />If you have some thoughts to share, <a href="http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=416642">a thread has been started in our forums</a> to respectfully and peacefully discuss what this day means to you.