View Full Version : How often do you use the Rotating Screen?

powercx
08-29-2006, 06:43 PM
How often do you guys use the Rotated Screen on WM2003SE or WM5?

I don't use mine often, not often enough. I sometimes forgot I have that feature, too lazy to rotate it, or it's just mor comfortable browsing with my left hand than holding it with two hands.

How often do you use rotating screen?

Nurhisham Hussein
08-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Pretty much 3-4 times a day. I use my PDA in landscape mode in the car, and switch back to portrait when I get to work (and vice versa). Sometimes during the day, I'll switch as well depending on what I'm doing.

Darius Wey
08-30-2006, 04:41 AM
Like hishamh, I switch several times a day - mostly for documents and spreadsheets. When I'm developing content, I'll switch more frequently, since testing in landscape mode is as important as testing in portrait mode.

Assigning the screen rotation function to a button saves time.

Tony Rylow
08-30-2006, 06:43 PM
I have an MDA, so whenever I slide the keyboard out, it switches to landscape. I use it when writing mail, and I like to have it on landscape when I browse the web as well.

powercx
09-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Whenever I use my iPaq hx2795, I rarely rotate. I tend to rotate more on my Audiovox VX6600 PDA Phone, only on the occasion of when I use the keyboard, I have to rotate back to portrait.

Sven Johannsen
09-02-2006, 03:49 AM
Like TonyR, but with a K-Jam, everytime I slide out the keyboard. My Jasjar pretty much stays in Landscape and my Axim pretty much stays in portrait.