View Full Version : FS: LIKE NEW WHITE 2GB IPOD NANO W/NUMEROUS CASES/CAR CHARGER $100 SHIPPED

nascaredd
08-22-2006, 07:05 PM
I am selling my 6 month old NANO. I purchased it brand new straight from the Apple web site. It has a few minor scrathces on the back. The scratches came about by attempting to slide the unit out of one of the cases. It was my bad for not reading the instructions thoroughly.

Also the unit is personalized with the word EDGY on the back of the unit at the top.

Screen protector on since day 1 and I even purchased a product made for removing scratches. It's called Applesauce Polish it ensures that the unit stays scrtatch free. That's how obsessed I am about my electronics. I will be more than happy to send the Applesauce Polish along with the unit.

I have numerous cases. For instance I have the Otterbox waterproof/scratch resistant case, Speed Racer hard plastic case, 2 hard metal cases, and 1 clear case. All cases are fresh and some have never even been used like the Otterbox and Speed Racer.

I also have this self-made cigarette lighter stand. It has a goose neck and I fastened a belt clip to the top. The 2 hard metal cases I have will work with this stand. It does not charge the unit while in the stand. I have a car charger for that purpose. The car charger allows you plug your headphones or external speakers into it and also has a volume control. The charger is new condition just like everything else.

I will e-mail pictures to anyone who is interested. You can either PM me or e-mail me direct at: [email protected]