View Full Version : SPB Finance today screen plugin wont show information

Phillip Dyson
08-20-2006, 10:53 PM
I've tried both inside PocketBreeze and outside. SPB Finance today plugin wont show any information.

It displays the Accounts tab, Scheduled tab, and Info tab. But always said There are no items to show in this view.

Openning SPB Finance app shows that the data is properly synchronized though.

Is anyone else having this problem?

thanks

Darius Wey
08-21-2006, 01:27 AM
Which version are you running (should be v2.5.1), and have you tried re-installing Finance?

tabenate
08-21-2006, 06:08 AM
I think you should be contacting SPB about this problem as they are the only ones that can fix. They are one company that provides excellent support.

Ok, about the problem - it also happens to me at irregular intervals (maybe 2 times in a month).
This is how I get the info back: tap Tools, Options, Today and then to Details for Accounts . You'll notice it has unchecked your accounts, check the accounts you want to show and exit the program. Then your accounts show on the Today screen but with a zero balances! You then need to open the program, wait 5 or 6 seconds for the balances to refresh, and exit. Problem solved!

This process works for me every time.

My problem is I don't know how to reproduce the issue - it happens irregularly (seems that sometimes, but not always, entering transactions using SPB Finance Entry causes it).

Phillip Dyson
08-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Which version are you running (should be v2.5.1), and have you tried re-installing Finance?

I'm running v2.5.1
Re-installing did help.

I think you should be contacting SPB about this problem as they are the only ones that can fix. They are one company that provides excellent support.

Ok, about the problem - it also happens to me at irregular intervals (maybe 2 times in a month).
This is how I get the info back: tap Tools, Options, Today and then to Details for Accounts . You'll notice it has unchecked your accounts, check the accounts you want to show and exit the program. Then your accounts show on the Today screen but with a zero balances! You then need to open the program, wait 5 or 6 seconds for the balances to refresh, and exit. Problem solved!

This process works for me every time.

My problem is I don't know how to reproduce the issue - it happens irregularly (seems that sometimes, but not always, entering transactions using SPB Finance Entry causes it).

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep a look out for a re-occurring problem. If it continues to happen, then I'll contact SPB.

ctmagnus
08-22-2006, 05:28 AM
This has happened to me a few times as well, with the Quicken edition.