View Full Version : Recommendations for bluetooth headphones and GPS

The Silverdude
08-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Hey everybody, I finally decided to join this wonderful PPC community and now would like some advice. I recently bought an O2 XDA Trion, and would like to pair it with some bluetooth headphones for listening to music/phone calls. Something unobtrusive would be nice, and not too awkward to use either. Also I'm looking into GPS solutions for travelling, like something from Tom Tom or a similar company. If anyone has a good story or advice I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

Darius Wey
08-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Something unobtrusive would be nice, and not too awkward to use either.

If unobtrusive is a factor, then you may want to take a look at the Bluetake i-PHONO mini (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/articles.php?action=expand,46223). They're comfortably-sized and have reasonable sound quality.

Also I'm looking into GPS solutions for travelling, like something from Tom Tom or a similar company. If anyone has a good story or advice I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

I use the Globalsat BT-328 Bluetooth receiver, coupled with Australian-supported navigation solutions. The latter can't help you out, but the former can. It's affordable, lightweight, and very functional. I should have a review of it published shortly.