View Full Version : WorldMate 2006 not fitting on screen

q-live
08-13-2006, 02:37 AM
WorldMate 2006 is not fitting good on the 700w screen... and it doesnt scroll at all..... does anyone know how to fix this one?????

PS.... why is it asking me to sync it while connected to the computer and is not connecting to the evdo to update??????

Darius Wey
08-13-2006, 04:39 AM
WorldMate 2006 is not fitting good on the 700w screen... and it doesnt scroll at all..... does anyone know how to fix this one?????

This is most likely due to your version of the application not being optimised for square-screen devices. Check to see if you have the updated version here (http://palm-treo-700w-software.mobimate.com/palm/treo700w/worldmateprofessional.shtml).

q-live
08-16-2006, 03:00 AM
WorldMate 2006 Professional Edition is the one on there.... is there a settting or are you saying they made one for the 6700 and one for the treo of the same name?????

Darius Wey
08-16-2006, 08:05 AM
WorldMate 2006 Professional Edition is the one on there.... is there a settting or are you saying they made one for the 6700 and one for the treo of the same name?????

To be honest, I have no idea if two separate versions exist. Based on the contents of the product page, it appears that square-screen support is present in the application (perhaps only recently added). So, I suggested you check to see you were running the updated version, just in case you were running an older one without square-screen support.