View Full Version : ipaq 555 lost internet connectivity

rebb
07-22-2006, 11:14 PM
This is my first post and I have two questions

1. My battery drained on my IPAQ 5555 and I lost all information including my internet and email connection. I cannot remember how to input this information on the IPAQ.
Could someone give me detailed instructions regarding where and how put this information back into the system?

2. Also, in the past when it was working, I do not know how to log in to hot spots. My son has a new IPAQ and it pops up onto the screen when a hot spot is detected. How do I connect with the 5555?
Thank you

Cybrid
07-24-2006, 05:34 AM
This is my first post and I have two questions

1. My battery drained on my IPAQ 5555 and I lost all information including my internet and email connection. I cannot remember how to input this information on the IPAQ.
Could someone give me detailed instructions regarding where and how put this information back into the system?

2. Also, in the past when it was working, I do not know how to log in to hot spots. My son has a new IPAQ and it pops up onto the screen when a hot spot is detected. How do I connect with the 5555?
Thank you
1.If you sync regularly, then re-sync and that will bring some of the lost data back. Also for future reference, use the backup utility provided in the 5555 which would restore everything to as if it never happened.
2. This link has some instructions
http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/WM2003/Connection_Manager/ConnectionManager.html