View Full Version : Urgent information on QuickNotes Today

steveweb
07-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi all!
I need some information about the software like you can read in the object of this thread.
Actually, I'm using CalcNote because it is create a .pwi files compatible with that notes built in of WM5. I use PocketBreeze and, for me, is extremely conmfortabile organize the pwi files with it (this is the why I dont use phatpad that create a non compatible files).
So... quicknotes... Does It create a file format pwi? Or use other type of file?

Thank you and sorry for the urgency.

Stefano

coolabah
07-21-2006, 04:57 AM
Hi all!
I need some information about the software like you can read in the object of this thread.
Actually, I'm using CalcNote because it is create a .pwi files compatible with that notes built in of WM5. I use PocketBreeze and, for me, is extremely conmfortabile organize the pwi files with it (this is the why I dont use phatpad that create a non compatible files).
So... quicknotes... Does It create a file format pwi? Or use other type of file?

Thank you and sorry for the urgency.

Stefano

I don't use this software but found this reference to file format in a user review on Pocketgear. HTH....
"Save your notes and read them as bmp-files on the PC also."
So- apparently .bmp format
There is a trial version so you could download and confirm this for yourself

steveweb
07-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Thank you coolabah, I have tried the trial and I have seen that the files are unfortunely saved only in bmp format! moreover, I have other hard problem with fluidness of the handwriting... the results has very poor quality!

Stefano