View Full Version : FS: HP iPAQ hx4705 PocketPC with GPS and Tons of Accessories

klanum
07-07-2006, 07:58 PM
FS: HP iPAQ hx4705 PocketPC with GPS and Tons of Accessories

eBay Auction Number: 250005322813 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkwl-boboQQhtZ-1
Starts: 7/7/06 at 11:30AM PST
Ends: 7/14/07 at 11:30AM PST
Starting Price: $350

I don’t have to tell everyone on this site that this is one great PDA package with a iPAQ hx4705 PocketPC, both a 1GB SD and 2GB CF Memory Card, HP Bluetooth Folding Keyboard, HP iPAQ Navigation System GPS unit/software, 2 Leather Cases (Piel Frama and Sena), Extended Battery/Charge Cradle and much, much more! While it is hard to put a value on all these items, with the exception of the iPAQ itself, I would say the accessories alone are well over $750 when purchased new over the past year so this will be a GREAT DEAL for some one.

Here are the iPAQ accessories listed below that come with this auction:

- HP iPAQ Navigation System (GPS Receiver, Auto Charger and Navtech On Board Map Software
- HP IPAQ Extended 3600mAh Battery, includes charger and extended battery case back cover *
- HP Folding Bluetooth Keyboard *
- Piel Frama Black Leather Case with Beltclip *
- Sena Black Leather Case (for the IPAQ with Extended Battery) *
- SanDisk 2GB CF Memory Card
- Kingston 1GB SD Memory Card
- Pretec CF 56k Modem
- Seido G2500 2-in-1 GPS Ready Car Kit (mounts in air vent or window, with car plug power adapter for both IPAQ and GPS device, plus amplified speaker connector/speaker) *
- Seido hx4700/4705 Charger Travel Kit (Power from Airline, Car, AC and even 9-volt battery)

* - Original boxes and other material included

I will offer a 7-day guarantee from the date of arrival. If you are not pleased with the purchase or the unit is DOA; return everything in original condition with all the parts and I'll give you a refund. All you are out is the shipping!