View Full Version : helpp? rx3115 doesnt want to turn on!

idinosaur
07-06-2006, 12:56 PM
well heres the situation i was using my 3115 and i had wifi on and was browsing the web. but then i got really tired and i before i knew it i fell asleep. now this morning i tried to turn it on but then nothing happened. can anyone help me? :cry:

Nurhisham Hussein
07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Sounds like the battery's gone completely flat - try putting it on the charger for a couple of hours, then do a soft reset.

idinosaur
07-07-2006, 12:53 AM
but the thing is... the battery is pretty new.. and i dont have like a cradle or anything.. i just have the usb cable and a home charger. this really bites me in the area pretty badly right now cause i left it charged for like the whole day and i come home and its in the same condition it was left at..

Nurhisham Hussein
07-07-2006, 01:01 AM
The last resort would be a hard reset - just make sure it's still on AC power when you do it. What's the output of your home charger? If the battery has been discharged to deeply, you might need a whole lot power (still 5v, but higher amperage e.g. 2A+) to get it to recharge again.

idinosaur
07-07-2006, 03:53 AM
The last resort would be a hard reset - just make sure it's still on AC power when you do it. What's the output of your home charger? If the battery has been discharged to deeply, you might need a whole lot power (still 5v, but higher amperage e.g. 2A+) to get it to recharge again.

ahhh i got it up and running again. it magically started up, its kinda weird acutally cause a minute after i posted that i took out the battery, shook it for like 10 seconds put it back in, and while it was plugged into the computer by usb it automatically started.

so thank you for your support its GREATLY appreciated.

once again thank you :D