View Full Version : How to get the N560 in Australia

mversion
07-05-2006, 11:49 AM
I've been waiting and waiting for this PDA, but it seems you can only get it from http://www.clove.co.uk/. As the url suggests, they are located in the UK.

Anyone know how to get a hold of this in Australia? I don't want it shipped from the UK, because the customs and duty and all that could end up making the n560 a little too expensive.

Anyone have any ideas?

Nurhisham Hussein
07-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Anyone know how to get a hold of this in Australia? I don't want it shipped from the UK, because the customs and duty and all that could end up making the n560 a little too expensive.

FSC PDAs are officially sold only in Europe, so I'd say that importing it (with all the associated costs) would be unavoidable. There are cheaper places than Clove, but not by much, and Clove's after-sales reputation is pretty good. You could try expansys.com (they have an Australian branch), but they don't do warranty service and I've had a couple of bad experiences with them.

coolabah
07-21-2006, 05:25 AM

edit: Aaargh ! edited my post for a typo & it got eaten !! :(

kansat
08-13-2006, 02:05 PM
As hishamh says you can try Expansys. Presently waiting for an N560 I ordered from them in May, now in stock and should be arrriving soon.

coolabah
08-14-2006, 11:05 AM
As hishamh says you can try Expansys. Presently waiting for an N560 I ordered from them in May, now in stock and should be arrriving soon.

Hmmm.. if you ordered directly from Clove in the UK it would have reached you in 3 days, not 3 months ! And probably cheaper too. Just MHO, have dealt with both companies, FWIW

kansat
08-14-2006, 01:58 PM

Hmmm.. if you ordered directly from Clove in the UK it would have reached you in 3 days, not 3 months ! And probably cheaper too. Just MHO, have dealt with both companies, FWIW

Yes coolabah, will probably do that next time.