View Full Version : 8125 Xpress Push Mail?

Quatney
06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Has anyone used this to get emails pushed to their phone? I tried to set this up on my newly purchased 8125, and it doesn't seem to be working. I've followed all of the steps to get this setup.

Any suggestions?

Is it better to use another program to do this? I saw a program on there called GetGood as well that seems to do the same thing.

I really need to be able to get some work emails and all of my personal emails pushed to the phone. Do ya'll know of the best way of doing that?

Thanks,
Court

JohnJohn
06-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Do you have link? Where is the set-up? Is it on the device or on Cingular's site?

Thanks.

Quatney
06-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Do you have link? Where is the set-up? Is it on the device or on Cingular's site?

Thanks.

The link they gave me in the email is https://xpressmailpe.cingular.com and I have the software installed on my desktop and the phone. It looks like it just forwards your emails to a Cingular account and then pushed to your phone.

I have the software setup on bothsides but it doesn't seem to recieve them.

JohnJohn
06-26-2006, 07:26 PM
I just downloaded an played around with it. Kind of buggy. It looks like it just pulls your mail to your machine, then forwards it out to your device.

Sorry I am not much help. I use POP 3 and FlexMail from WebIS.

Quatney
06-26-2006, 09:40 PM
I just downloaded an played around with it. Kind of buggy. It looks like it just pulls your mail to your machine, then forwards it out to your device.

Sorry I am not much help. I use POP 3 and FlexMail from WebIS.

What is FlexMail? Do you have a link? If this is free, then I might just use this instead.

BTW, thanks for checking into this, and I agree, it does seem buggy.

JohnJohn
06-26-2006, 11:21 PM
What is FlexMail? Do you have a link? If this is free, then I might just use this instead.

To buy click this link and help PocketPCthoughts: http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=311&jid=BBXAAEC9695C4779FF1C447D59B98F48&platformId=2&productType=2&productId=48295&sectionId=5790&catalog=30&topSectionId=-1

To get more info: www.webis.net

THEHNIC
06-28-2006, 01:51 AM
I have T-Mobile and could not get anything to work right for push email. Then I found emoze.com and this program works great and right now It's free.

Hope this helps you out