View Full Version : instruction videos for ppc

crabstix
06-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Are there either and downloadable instruction videos (or ones I can purchase) for PPCs so that I can watch and listen rather than read through a boring instruction manual? I am a palm user and have just bought a hw6515 pocket pc and would like to watch a video explaining the basic instructions on doing basic (and advanced) tasks on the PPC

isajoo
06-27-2006, 04:23 AM
I could be wrong but I though most new units come with an interactive cd manual? If not then try to google whatever u are having a problem with. Might be a couple of picture diagrams with words out there. But never seen a video...Other than on aximsite.Com which was about a guy showing how he converted his dell x50v into a full pc with 17" monitor, keyboard, mouse and usb interface. pretty cool. But not educational.

crabstix
06-29-2006, 12:23 PM
I bought my hw6515 in Thailand. Didnt come with an interactive manual. However, it did come with a pdf manual which is 185 pages long. I was hoping that I would be able to avoid doing all that reading! I dread reading technical manuals! Never mind I will plough through it bit by bit. Things could be worse I guess.

Thanks for your response all the same :)